Friday, August 14, 2009
The boys are doing great. Denver has glasses now, Devin stopped skateboarding and has a baby sugar glider...and Clayton well he has been working a full time job with his dad but starts back to college on the 24th...Thank goodness.
Well I have updated my links to Fav. Blog sites for Page Ideas, Cards, and Supplies so go see what is out there.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I have been spending time on writing my book lately and I know I said I would post some of the cards I have been creating but I was hit with a date change on my friend's wedding invitations. She moved her wedding up and I had to get to making those. I didn't even think to take a picture of them so I am going to try to recreate one for my files. I have been having difficulty finding all the pics because I had tried to reorganize my external hard drives and now I can't find anything...I even lost the family PowerPoint of all my layouts. I am really bummed about that one.
Here are the pics of the Birthday Card I made lately. I will have to get the supply list together, I am trying to make the list now as I make the cards. Learning as I go, so I do not mean any harm in not giving credit where credit is due so I will get this together and repost with the pic of the card.
I am having to take my pics with my cell phone now because the boys were using my digital camera to take pics of the wheelchair event they had here at the house and dropped the camera. Needless to say it won't work now...Wheelchair event??? They set up ramps and tied the wheelchair to a bicycle and were jumping the ramps in the wheel chair. I haven't pulled the pics off the camera disk yet but will have to post because this was the craziest thing they have done in awhile now.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
1. Still getting a divorce....it is hard at times but I am adjusting well and so is Denver. We are spending alot of time together and relearning a new town.
2. Denver is in his new school and loving it. We even have A/B report cards coming home and no phone calls from the school everyday...YEA ME!!!!!!!!
3. I have discovered that I have the landlord from hellllloooooooo...I have to laugh at their own insanity but this involves a whole new blog to fill you in. Just trust me when I say I am laughing at their stupidity, I am sorry...I meant to say insanity.
4. Work is still Work and busy as ever.
5. StarScraps (Kim) is blowing the doors off the digiscrap world, I am so proud of her and all her kits. Way to Go Kim!
6. Clay is still away in college, and we won't discuss his first semester there either. Okay all I have to say is, "Really, how exactly do you fail Freshman Orientation?" Enough said, I am proud of him either way he goes.
7. Designing...nope, making cards, YOU BET...My new found love but I do miss the digi world.
8. Devin is doing well and we are battling his desire to dye his brownish-blonde hair to black. I think he is really wanting to see where the stress test is failed by his father. Good Luck Shane! Devin is definitely doing it out of defiance. I sometimes wonder if he is pushing things to see where the burst point is on that vein in his fathers neck or he is trying to make me completely grey by my next birthday.
9. Our God is an amazing God, I have been blessed from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I have so many stories to share with everyone and will start posting them soon.
10. I will also be posting a few pics I have taken of the cards I have been making. I am playing with stamps, embossing powder, my cricut, stain glass paints, watercolors (still working the bugs out on my pens though), you name it and I am probably looking into it. I am all over the place when it comes to making cards. I even made stationary for the family for Christmas.
If anyone out there is using metal to emboss with a stylus...let me know where I can go get some heavier metal. I remember seeing it in Hobby Lobby and Michael's but they are no longer carrying it. I even went out to the big world of the Internet but have not found anything that is just under the thickness of a soda can. Foils are not thick enough and in my desperation, I tried a heavy duty aluminum foil but that didn't work out so well....I am up for some tips.
Well it is sooo late and I have caught up on all my blogs that I have not been able to sit down and see what they have been up to lately. I am pooped now....but I will be back. I have so much to share with everyone.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
I have been calling him Otis, after our Great Grandfather, this is going to be his new nickname from Aunt Missie. I hope my boys teach him all the in and outs of this world because it is only fair that my brother gets to experience all that I have the last 19 years. HEHEHE....Hayden, Aunt Missie has so many things to teach you and I can't wait till then.
Congrats to Mike and Michelle on this beautiful baby boy...