Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go check out Kim's New Kit



Go check out Kim's newest kit...My Grunge Girlfriend

I wish had some girls around the house so I could do their pages but I did find some of my niece so I am going to start working on pages of her and plus begin my life scrapbook. What a soap opera on paper that will be....

Click on the picture to go to Kim's Blog and grab her kit.

YEAH ME!!! I figured out how to use her picture and link it to the blog...Kim didn't fill me in on this little trick...Shame on you for not sharing that tip :-}

1 comment:

StarSraps said...

ahh... but your a fast learner grasshopper..I knew you could do it...you figure things very fast little one...LOL!! Amen on the tomorrow is Friday! Isiah 55:8 landed on my heart tonight-I could hear the scripture in my mind, but had to go find "where it was"..that concordance (sp?) would have come in handy! I think you might need to come check out the tin can ranch on Saturday!