Saturday, March 29, 2008

Going nuts this morning....

I can not believe that I am up so early and want to play with digital scraps and can't...I thought about working on the book but I keep hoping that 4 shared will come backup. I think maybe I am supposed to be doing something else this morning but my butt won't leave my seat or this computer. How unfair is it that I work all week and look forward to my cups (way more than one already this morning) of coffee and all the blogs and freebies out there and I get nothing this morning. I have been able to see everybody's new designs but heck no, Missie can't have any of them. Bummer. Well I could start working on Forever Young but I just really wanted to spend this morning seeing what everyone out there was doing. I have been so out of touch with my freebie collection lately because I have been designing away. But NO, can't do anything but window shop. These guys don't realize what kind of stress they are causing right now. Oh...what I was able to download something. Only from Rapidshare though...no 4shared. Thanks Scrap Stew Sue..go see her stuff...if you need your scrak hit.


Oh Lord, Please help me out here...I really would like to play with my fellow scrap friends out in this big ol' world. I promise to be good, Stop laughing at me Kim..not nice. Well guess God wants me to do something else this morning. Off to find out what that is.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Missy for the mention. I have had sooo many problems with 4shared that I decided to go with RapidShare. It makes me happy that you were able to download something! lol