Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not a dull moment in my house...

Well so much for the quite weekend I had all planned out. My hubby came home late last night and I now have a full house. The boys are growing up so fast, it is hard to believe that they were all 3, 6, and 9 when Jason and I met. His boys just keep growing like weeds every time I see them. Last night, I was working on designing my kit for boys when I heard a loud noise in the house. I was all alone, so I grabbed the first thing I could...a airsoft gun, you know the thing that had me cleaning all day yesterday. So I walk down the hallway thinking maybe it was one of the cats or the dog but they were all in my room. So now there is a stranger in the house. I followed the noise to a closet under the stairs, I look in and saw nothing but heard more moving. Once Jason came home, we began moving everything out of the closet. Everyone thought I was crazy because we couldn't find the source of the noise. I went back to the computer and all the sudden I hear screaming from the other end of the house. They found my prowler, it was a stray tom cat, and how did he get in the closet under the stairs. I have never seen a more pissed off cat, he took off running and climbed several of the windows before he ran back into the closet. So here we go again with the blanket and gloves trying to wrap up the mean cat. This cat has made the most awful smell in that closet..I was ready to boil him because of the mess he had made and wasn't even one of my cats. We finally got him wrapped up and outside but now what do I do will all the stuff that he messed up. And again, how the heck did he get in there. Looks like he has been there for a couple of days. Darn Cat.

No comments: