Sunday, March 23, 2008

That's My Boy Paper #1 and Elements #2


Here is the first set of papers for the That's My Boy kit. Sorry about missing the upload last night. I tried again after the boys went to bed but ended up falling asleep during the upload. So I will be posting the papers and elements today.

Download Papers #1 here




Here is the Second set of elements for the kit.

Download Elements #2 here

Well we are off to hunt eggs today and take lots of pics so I will have more work to scrap. Not like I do not have enough. I still haven't finished Clay's book for Graduation and only 2 months left. I have got to get busy on the books or I won't make it. Plus, I have now decided to start making stuff for the BIG PARTY after Graduation. Well have a Great Time today and Thank the Lord for today and giving his only son so that we may be saved.

Michelle

No comments: