Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hot Pink Dreams Paper Pack 4



Well just think this is the last paper kit for Hot Pink Dreams and tomorrow you will have the complete kit. I will be posting the Alphas tomorrow and then we can begin with the Easter Kit.

Download Papers here

I have been home sick today and tomorrow is not looking good either. I hope I am wrong about this but I have gremlin's in my head with jackhammers and my throat is almost swollen shut or at least that is what it feels like. I did get some peace and quite today with everyone at school and the hubby at work, hey I will take peace and quite anyway I can get it, even if it means I am sick. I hope to be over this before Spring Break starts because I think the hubby is planning a fishing trip(camping) with the boys. I wonder if he wants me to go?? I sure could take advantage of being at home alone..hmm. I know I will have the house to myself this weekend, YEAH ME, because the hubby is going to Kansas and all my boys will be at their Dad's. You bet I will be in my sweats in front of a computer working on PSE. Ok, maybe I will think about cleaning my house too.

Be sure to go to Kim's Blog to grab her Easter Kit. Click here for "Hoppy Easter", she out did herself again with this kit. I have some old pictures from Easter that I will be doing my LO's with her kit.

Happy Wednesday,

Michelle

2 comments:

StarSraps said...

Your too sweet! I am anxious to see your new kit! Hope you get to feeling better! Hey..seriously can Jerry go with Jason to get the boys...LOL...that leaves me all alone too!!

Missie said...

Hey I have a better idea..if Jerry won't go with Jason then you just pack a bag and RUN...You know since I live so far away, it is its own retreat out here. Just imagine, nothing but scrapping all weekend, carry out, and peace and quite..Geez, I can't wait till Sat. morning.