Thursday, May 22, 2008

Field Trip from Hades....

Denver finally had the field trip today that he had been waiting for the last two months. Only problem is...there was his bully nightmare on his team during the field trip. So Mr. Bully decided to punch Denver in the face and I got a phone call at work to come pick him up. I get there and he is crying because he has to leave, so I had worked down in the Stockyards in the Drug Store long ago so I took him on his own personal field trip. I mean think about it, he gets hit in the face and has to leave the class field trip yet Mr. Bully finished the trip with the class. His class was not allowed to go through the museum but he got to since it was just the two of us. They also told the kids to bring money to spend in the shops along the strip but didn't allow any of them in the stores. So he got to go through all of them and spend his money. I took a couple of pics while we were there so I will be scrappin those later. Kim gonna need that cowboy kit for it...no pressure. LOL. I also found out that they were taking all of next weeks end of school events from him. So when we got home, I called the school. I made my comments, ok, my complaints and needless to say they would rather him finish out next week at school because I figured if he can't be involved then I would just check him out since we are moving school districts anyway. So looks like all will work out for Denver but I did lose a day at work because I had to drive back into Ft. Worth to pick him up. We did need to spend some time together and we had a great time just the two of us.

I am putting together the first set of elements for the Bundle of Joy-All about Girls together now and will be posting them shortly.

Take care,
Missie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, there is a reason for everything. Glad you and Denver had a fun time in the stockyards. Smiles Debbiejw