Saturday, May 24, 2008

PS I Love You Movie

Wow...where is my Love Sick Irishman? (I know he dies in this movie, but what a story.) Guess my heart just wasn't ready for this movie...However Harry Connick Jr. isn't a bad second to a singing Irishman that will do a dirty dance for ya after a fight. Going through this divorce, Kim had me make a list of what I wanted in a husband, so I did. I really don't think this man exists and if he does I think he is probably gay. I can so relate to her in this movie, they say going through a divorce is like the same emotions of a death. You would think I would be a pro at this seeing how I was married at 16 and had my first son then divorced...stayed single for a while then remarried, had my had second and third son...yup...divorced. Well the I thought I had the love of my life and life couldn't be better, well you know the rest...divorced, well not yet but working on it. This isn't one of those pitty party posts don't think that is where I am going with this. I am doing well but I still have a long way to go but I am not where I used to be. Maybe that is what is wrong with me....I am looking for the Love Sick Irishman (or any Love Sick man) or Harry but they are only in movies. My thoughts are why not look for it? I mean if Kim has me make a list then why not put everything that I want on it but at what point do I have to look at the list with the reality of this world. I know I won't find the man that my list requires because there are some things on this list that I just don't think any man out there would do and if he did, once again I think he would be gay. OMG...he sent her to Ireland. I dream of going there. The Irish in me drives me to want to be there. Well I am going to end for now on this discussion because it is just getting to the point of weird..one should not be posting on their blog, discussing a movie they are watching while doing it. I really do have a life just not tonight...Oh lord that accent...ok I am going now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"WHAT" Thought you got yourself all sorted out and were doing better and now I read you are still going through divorce. Now you know you can can or email me anytime to talk. Or a game of pool and a beer like we used to do!!

Unknown said...

Oh and if you can't figure out who left the other comment I'll come back to To Texas and kick your little but. you will find someone you are a beautiful smart woman and will always hold a special place in my heart!! These two comments were supposed to say grandad not dad don't know what happened. and its supposed to say call me or email me. My daughter is soon to be giving me a fourth granddaughter! Figure out who posted comments yet? I expect a call or email. Just never forget you are a truly wonderful beautiful woman!!!!!! And a great mom.