Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yeah Me...I put music on my blog.

Well I started this adventure about 8pm tonight and it is now 2:45ish in the morning. I tried several sites that blogger had to offer until I finally found one that would work. If the volume is too loud, like it was on my computer just adjust your volume. I have no control over that. I have put a variety of songs on my list, (You can pick up to 100 but I think I will keep the list short) and they are all shuffled when they play. I am so excited...I have wanted this on here for awhile now and after much struggle it is done. So in the morning, oh wait, it is morning..ok once I wake up I will post the next part of the Bundle of Joy kit. I am going to the Kenny Chesney Concert tomorrow, opps again, today and want to get everything done before I leave. I will take lots of pics to share because his shows are usually really fun. Kind of like a step down from a Jimmy Buffett concert, now those are the best, if you haven't seen him try to catch one of his shows and go early the parking lot parties are fun and there is lots to see. Anyway enjoy the music and goodnight/good morning...I just really need sleep right now.

Oh and YES Kim I will show you how to put this on your blog too. Just make sure you don't start on it late because you will be up for awhile...well maybe not since I worked all the kinks out of how to do it...lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am jealous of you. Kenny is my man. Enjoy and have fun, you deserve a good time. Love ya Debbie

Oh by the way love the freebies and music.