Monday, April 21, 2008

Just hangin around but designing....

Well this whole divorce thing is really kicking my butt tonight. I have done pretty well until today. It is just amazing to me how people can be so heartless and have no integrity. I have stopped working on the "Anchors Away" Kit and started a new baby boy kit. You know that book I am putting together for Clayton's graduation...well I have to get back to working on this because I have one month left and he keeps adding more pics on me. Prom was this past Sat. and both kids were just beautiful...can't wait to start that kit for all those pics. Clayton won Prom King and I am so proud of him. He has been great around the house with all that is going on. God really blessed me with a good group of boys. All of the boys have been great. Well I have to get off here so I can start working on the kit.

Take care and I will be back very soon.

Michelle

2 comments:

StarSraps said...

I know how hard things were for you yesterday. I am praying for you constantly and love you dearly. I know one day that you will see how far Christ has carried you from this!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I second that. God has a great plan in store for you and the boys, but you have to wait and be patient. I love you too very much and I am always a phone call away. If God leads you to it, He will for sure lead you all the way through it. Love ya bunches Debbie