Monday, April 14, 2008

Next Kit???

I am currently working on some kits to get caught up but the one I worked on the most this weekend was on the "Anchors Away" Kit. I was in the Navy Reserves and was recalled to active duty during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom, so I wanted to work on a kit for all my pics from my cruise during the war and hopefully share this kit with others that have a sailor in their family. I hope to begin posting this kit soon but want to do some more work on it before I launch it. HAHA...sounds like I am commissioning a ship. I have stuff for several Aircraft Carriers, some F-18 stuff, and several enlisted ranks and rates for the US Navy. I am still working on the squadron stuff and hope to have it finished soon. This is a very large kit so it will take some time to get all of it out to you. However, in the meantime, if you do have a sailor and need a special base, rate, rank, ship, or squadron, please leave a comment here and I will be sure to add it to the kit.

As far as me and the boys, we are doing well. We have gone through quite an adjustment in the last couple of weeks but things seem to be leveling out somewhat. It is amazing how supportive everyone has been and thanks for that. Debbie, Thanks for all that you have done. Your words have meant so much. Kim, you have been great and I appreciate you allowing me to talk through all of this to you.

For those that don't know, I became a single mom again in the past two weeks and this has been such an adjustment to go from a two adult household to one. I am working out the kinks but the boys and I are enjoying the time we have had together lately. I do not know where this path leads to but like all have said, God is in control and he will protect and keep me and the boys as we travel down this path. I have put all my trust and faith in God because only he knows where we are going and we are learning new ways everyday.

Thanks for all the support and I will be posting those Freebies again soon.

Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I love you and and I am very proud of the accomplishments you have made thus far. God is in your life and He will lead and guide you and the boys through this. Keep up the faith and don't stop designing. We all need a fix. Smiles Debbie

StarSraps said...

You are doing great! Debbie is right! God will continue to guide you and comfort you. He loves you, your his child! Of course, I love you too and want nothing more but to be there for you!

Lois B said...

You are putting your trust in the right place. I know God will look after you and show you the way. My prayers are with you.