Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Wishes to All Fallen Shipmates....


On 9/11, the VFA 201 Hunters lost a fellow shipmate and pilot, along with his wife on one of the planes that were hijacked. Not many of you know this about me but I was recalled to active duty during Operation Iraqi Freedom. I was in the US Navy Reserves and attached to an F-18 Squadron..VFA 201 Hunters. I found the video of our Cruise on the USS Theodore Roosevelt on You Tube today while searching F-18 Videos with Denver. He loves the planes and is always watching my cruise video. For your viewing entertainment I am posting the links to the videos.
I am in the second song of Part 2, the 13th still picture. I have chains on my shoulders and one arm in the air, like rock on...
Part 3
To those that have fallen and to those whom have lost a loved one during wartime or peacetime, my thoughts and prayers go out to you as always. God Bless all on this Memorial Day Weekend.
Missie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you all Michelle. Love ya Debbie

StarSraps said...

I snagged your pic from you tube! Aren't you cute...LOL! Wonderful tribute!