Monday, May 12, 2008

Working for the company lately but catch up on the Freebies you may have missed

Well being out of the office for almost two weeks while I was sick is killing me at the office. I am spending my days and evenings working trying to get everything caught up. I hope to have everything under control by the end of the week. So I don't know if you have snagged all the freebies I have posted but take a look and see if you missed anything. My Freebie link is to the left of the screen and should have all the kits I have created. I hope to post the new kit on Friday but that all depends on my workload from the office. I am putting together an girl version of Bundle of Joy so this ought to be interesting due to I have all boys and no girls to scrap but it will be fun working on it.

The family update...well the boys are going to spend the summer with their dad and I have been blessed with a cruise to Alaska with Kim (Starscraps ). I can not wait...this is going to be so much fun. Other than that I will spend the rest of the summer moving out of our home due to I am not able to keep it since the divorce situation..bummer, but we are going to be okay. God has a plan and this is working out really well for me and the boys. I just hate to move, but I will love my neighbor...yup, I am joining Kim and that is exciting because we can go to church together, scrap together, work together...you name it we will probably be doing it. Plus our boys are looking forward to being able to play with one another. I have been blessed so much in the last month but it is time to make a good financial decision and this seems to be the best route to go, especially with Clayton going to college in August. I will be able to do so much more for my boys now. Keep us in your prayers because it is still going to be very hard to leave our home because it has meant so much to us.

Good Night for now...
Missie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am very proud of the decisions you have made, mainly giving your life to God. God's plan is good for you and the boys don't let anyone else take your joy away. Love ya Debbie

StarSraps said...

Aww...aren't you a sweetie! I am blessed to have you as a friend and look forward to having you as a neighbor! Keep your eyes to the sky!!

StarSraps said...

You have been tagged...go to my blog for instructions!!

Missie said...

Oh...geez I've been tagged, what now....