Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have be tagged,Thanks Kim

My fellow Digi-Scrapper Kim has tagged me for this! I have never played, so this should be fun!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

7 facts..hmm..always heard don't put anything in writing that you don't want to see in the paper the next day...exactly what paper because I am thinking the only one's interested will be those tabloid papers and magazines. Like I tell Kim all the soap opera you can stand and no commercials in my life.

1. I currently have a school bus in my back yard the soon to be ex left there and have become the comedy hour of our small town. It is really sad, no windows and he even dug a hole for it so I don't know how to get rid of the dang thing. He wanted to make into a storage building but nope looks like a school bus in the back of my house that sits on top of a hill for the whole town to see. Jokes on me, I guess.
2. I hate my toes...I am just now starting to wear sandals that my toes show in but man this has been hard. I used to paint my toes and it would be on there for months at a time because I never wore open toed shoes. Well now I have bought some sandals and flip flops so had to get the feet in shape for this, well my big toes are a shape just a large shape.
3. I can't wash dishes or take out the trash without gagging. The boys get to do this because it is just horrible going through the gag fit that I do. Course, I gag on my own toothbrush so no mascara until my teeth are brushed in the morning due to my watery eyes.
4. I am a Red Bull freak, I even buy it by the case. It's the only thing that gets me through my day.
5. I usually start things off with a bang and then taper off...freebies are a good example of this but I am working on the new kit.
6. I usually volunteer for way to much and don't have much time to do the things that I would really like to do. I am bad about over commiting myself to things.
7. For the last month, I have feed my kids take out every night because it is so much easier right now than cooking. For example, it was Burger King tonight. Tomorrow...Long John Silvers is looking tasty. There is just so much going on right now with needing to work on moving, end of the school year, and Clay's graduation coming up..wonder if his guest would mind McDonald's for the after Graduation Party...hmmm. I am getting adjusted to this whole single life though. I have actually had time to read a book...yeah me.

Well there you have it and I didn't bring out the really good stuff yet. Kim can rat on me about some of those stories...I have one about a pair of sizzors (that I will never tell), my woobie, and so much more.

I am tagging the following people that will probably go Missie Who? But I do view there blogs on a regular basis because I really like the work they do....
1. Emily at Stamping and Stuff
2. Summer at Summertime Designs
3. Andrea atPlaying with Paper
4. Sharon at PaperFections
5. Misty at Misty Cato Designs
6. Vivian at Sinfully Blissful
7. Michelle at Crafty Scraps

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you Missy...I will post this tomorrow...Very sweet of you...and I love your blog...((HUG))
Michelle@CraftyScraps

Anonymous said...

Girl you are nuts, do you know I have that 3 paper towel issue also. After the new dispenser was intstalled in our bathroom I realized it. Pretty scarey I am trying to convert to two paper towel due to Going Green. hee hee

StarSraps said...

LOL! ROFLOL! and hey...the scissors thing is hilarious...you def should share!! heehee!

emilymomto3boys said...

LOL! Thanks for tagging me!!