Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You have to go read Kim's Top 10

Kim and I are about to become neighbor's with me becoming single and not able to handle the 4000 sq. feet of a house that I have. So I am downsizing just like she did a couple of months ago. At least she can support me on telling me "No, you can't bring that in because you don't have room for it" I can see the house tilting to one side with all my scrap stuff. Anyway, she put together a Top 10 reasons it is good that I am moving next to her...she is so funny. I like the margarita and wine reasons though....guess I need to look for one of those frozen machines to put in the house. I already want an ice cream machine so maybe they can sit next to each other in my little bitty living room.

So see here Starscraps Kim's blog link.

Everyone have a blessed day and I will be posting the papers tonight...promise...pinky promise.

2 comments:

StarSraps said...

LOL! Yes, please get a Margarita Machine! Pretty please w/ a cherry on top!...Margaritas and ice cream...hmm?? That's the best of both worlds...gotta figure out how to combine them!

Anonymous said...

Well well if you are going to have a magarita and ice cream machine installed and Kim has the wine, let's see if the people living in between you both will move out and Donnie, Alexis & I will move in. Yehawwwww! Love ya Michelle