Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Layout of the Day on Moo Two Designs

YEAH KIM....here layout of the two of us made Layout of the Day.

Go see here

I am so proud of her, she is doing great work over at Moo Two Designs. She does still need to feed those hungry Freebie Hunters out there...hint, hint. Well, I can't really say anything because I am not feeding you lately either. I hope to get back to work when I get settled into the new home. Things are just crazy around me right now with need to pack up the house and only 10 DAYS TILL THE ALASKAN CRUISE!!!!!, and needing to get work done to make sure everything is covered while I am gone.

I am picking up Devin and Denver Friday since they went to their Dad's for the summer, I can't wait. I miss them so much and talking on the phone to them is just not enough. We are going to see a movie Friday and shopping and another movie on Sat. I am not logging on to my laptop the whole time I have them. I really need to focus on them for awhile and give them all my attention when I have them this summer. Well gotta go to work, so take care and leave me a message when you can so I know you are still out there.

Missie

2 comments:

StarSraps said...

WHOO HOO! Love the new pic's! So Beautiful! I need to make freebies...but insert my day yesterday and you know why...LOL! I say we shoot for Hawaii next year too!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey - Hawaii no fair. Love you both Debbiejw