Monday, June 16, 2008

How unproductive can one get???

Well today was a complete wash..I spent all day in bed sleeping, I mean all day. I had planned on working from home and getting some packing done around the house this week but NO..I was in bed all day. Guess I needed the rest but sure could have better spent the time packing. Now I will probably be up all night packing and be all tired tomorrow.

So what have we been up to??? I spent last week at Kim's place and came home Friday. I picked up my step son Ty and then went and picked up Devin and Denver. We were going to dinner and a movie and even Clayton joined us. He hardly ever goes anywhere with us so it was really nice being able to spend time with all the boys. On Sat. we hung out at the house and then went shopping for Denver's B-day, Ty got to have his Jack -n- The Box meal...he loves that place, and then I took the boys back to their dad's. I went out to Kim's and we were going to a concert but ended up hanging out at the house. I can't wait to get moved because it is so much more enjoyable there than at my house now a days. We went to church on Sunday and then parted ways to spend the day with our Fathers. I came home and packed for the trip...FIVE more days....YEA US. And that is about all that happened this weekend. Nothing big and kinda quite. Well I am off to try to get something done just not sure where to start.

Missie

No comments: