Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lets see how this works out for me...Kim over at StarScraps had this cuss o'meter on her blog so I figure why not, lets just check and see how I am doing.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

YEAH ME...I am clean as a whistle. Well things have been busy, I am still getting ready for the big move and now we are having the big sale on Sat. I am pretty much selling everything and just starting over. This is going to be fun once I decide what theme I want for the house. I finally ended the thoughts of reconciliation and I feel alot better today because I have been dealing with the stress and worries of what was I going to do about my marriage. I have accepted that I can no longer keep trying to hold it together and I have learned so much about how my marriage was not what I always thought it was. Had I known all of this in the beginning, I know that I would not have gotten married but I thought life was wonderful in our world. Sad, that the man I married really isn't the same person. I am not sure what the next step is or what the future holds for me but I am excited to see where I am going.

Well I have to get back to work...chat with ya later.
Missie

No comments: